[mcclinti@student.lansing.cc.mi.us] Re: Sparc 2 Systems

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 23:51:32 -0400 (EDT)

I got my adapters from Software Integrators Inc.  (www.si87.com) to go
from VGA15 (female, PC VGA output) to 13w3 (male, Sun monitor cable end).
This required an A2 and an SG1. It comes to pass that my video card
supports "sync on green" so I could have gotten by without the second
(SG1, aka "the expensive one") adapter. =( Oh well, if I ever get around
to getting a new video card, it might not have it... Anyways, this was for
those interested.

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services