Sparc 2

Mark Szidik - Michigan Library Consortium szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:53:48 -0400 (EDT)

According to my Solaris 7 platform guide the SPARCstation 2 is in the
sun4c platform group, which is supported on Solaris 7.  (given this info
I suspect all versions of SunOS 4.1.x and Solaris 2+ are
compatible).

Redhat says their SPARC version runs on the sun4c platform too.
http://www.redhat.com/support/hardware/sparc/62/rh62-hardware.sparc-3.html

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us