AGP Video Support

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:28:41 -0400 (EDT)

AFAIK, there aren't any problems with the AGP bus in Linux/X.  As was
already mentioned, the TNT2 is supported.  I'm not sure of the state of 3d
video components for X though, so you may or may not get the same
performance with 3d stuff that you would in Windows.

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services