IP Forwarding problem

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:16:16 -0400 (EDT)

You can't ftp from your linux box or you can't ftp from behind your router
with a client on a different machine?  And you can't get to any sites or
just certain sites?

Are you using a proxy server (squid) or ip masquerading (ipchains)?
(AIM and I think ICQ can both use port 80)

What other things can/can't you do?

I guess my first instinct is guessing your running a prozy server which
doesnt have port 1023 ->23 mapping enabled. Which I dont think really fits
the scenario at all from what you stated. =)

Sorry if this sounds dry and a tad confused. its late and im tired which
isnt helping much  =)

Sean