Request recommendation for C++ books

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:10:09 -0400 (EDT)

The Waite groups C++ Primer Plus, is supposed to be one of the better text
books. I only got through about the first 3 chapters before I ran out of
time. It was explaining the differences between C and C++ fairly well,
and it is aimed at the ANSI standard (which im thinking its not exactly a
"standard").

It came recommended from two of the top Mac Programmers.