Things and stuff

Alan Garrison aeg@lbwl.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:24:03 -0400

Narayan and myself went to the Kalamazoo LUG meeting last night.
They had an interesting talk on object-oriented programming
(concepts, high level, basically no source code).  I did invite
everyone to come to a GLLUG meeting...

...which leads us to our next meeting.  It is currently
scheduled for May 7, and we do not have a topic established
yet.  I think MSU finals are coming up, and since most of
our knowledgeable folks are students, we may need someone else
to set up something.  Any takers?  Of course, May 7th isn't
set in stone yet, so we can still play with the schedule.