Things and stuff

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:10:54 -0400 (EDT)

I'd be interested in learning more about Python.  From what I understand
it's supposed to be a very nice language with a fast-growing user base.
There's also it's likely killer app, ZOPE (www.zope.org) which I've played
with a little bit, looks really cool and would be even better if I knew
Python... ;)

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services