Need topic for GLLUG, August 9

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 19:53:06 -0400

Any takers for a topic?  Note that the meeting will
*probably* be held at the Michigan Library Consortuim
this time, not AAI.  Several at the last meeting
including myself were interested in something on
CVS (although it seems that no one uses it much).

For the new people who showed up and those who haven't
yet:  Our last meeting was titled "Newbie Q&A", but
every meeting is really a newbie Q&A meeting.  Also,
anyone having problems with Linux on their home
computers are invited to bring them into the meeting.
(Note:  If you do this, please try to inform us by
emailing the list first).

And I promise to get the nomination stuff out as soon
as possible.  I just upgraded (more like erased and
re-installed) Debian on my server, so I'm slowly
rebuilding my home network setup.  Hopefully this
will be my last full install of an O/S on my server. :)

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."