A question (somewhat linux related, but not all the way.)

Adam bsdx@looksharp.net
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:57:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Jeff Goeke-Smith wrote:

>This is a thread (Somewhat edited for readablility) that I just had with
>Daniel Bennett.  I think I have found the solution in a program called
>HaruspeX which can be found at http://www.linux.it/ospiti/haruspex/
>
>Thanks for everybody's help.
>
>- --Jeff

If that doesnt work for you, there is a handy program called WebMagick
that will make a pretty html index to a dir full of pictures, when you run
it it makes thumbnails and sets up some buttons to scroll through the
images and stuff.  If thumbnails would be close enough to eyeball which
are the same, it might be of use.