History Question

Tim Schmidt computer_holic@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 21:01:49 GMT

Yes, This is what I've read countless times...  that Linux was built from
the ground up (of course, starting from the home-brew kernel of Linus) and
at most borrowed some misc code from Minix for a couple of months while
Linus hacked out his own.  That's why I was wondering where this supposed
"core of Linux came from BSD" stance came from...