Hello all

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 20:34:14 -0400

Ben Pfaff wrote:

> Alan Garrison <agarris@voyager.net> writes:
>
> > Ben Pfaff wrote:
> >
> > > Good $DEITY!  You call that a "very basic" question?
> >
> > Hmmm... "set |grep DEITY" reveals nothing.
>
> "...as nervous as an atheist in a lightning storm." (STR!)

wtf (who t.f.) is STR?  I think lightning storms are quite
nice to watch (from a distance).  My only fear of a lightning
storm is if my UPS boxen are really engineered or are just
big pretty plastic boxes.

> > What should this be set to????  :)
>
> I think that's the sort of holy war we shouldn't get into on this
> list.

I think I covered that two weeks ago.

> > (wonders if I am asking a dangerous question...)
>
> Alternatively: `deity' was the original name of Debian's program
> currently known as `apt'.  I guess you can work it out for
> yourself...

So I guess "dselect" is "anti-deity"?  :)

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."