Hello all

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 21:13:22 -0400

Sean wrote:

> You might want to pick up a copy of RedHat 6.2 since that is a little
> newer and your screen, video, sound, etc drivers maybe better supported.
>
> I am sure if you want a copy of the cd someone can arrange to bring a copy
> to the meeting if you ask..

Err, yeah, I will have at least one Red Hat 6.2 CD for sale,
$1 each.  BTW, I read that "7.0" is in public beta.  I don't
know what 7.0 has, perhaps any Red Hat'ers can enlighten us?
I'm soooooo close do dumping every other distro I have for
Debian ('xept for trying FreeBSD).  OpenBSD looks yummy too.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."