[Fwd: Funky hardware problem]

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 21:35:32 -0400

Ben Pfaff wrote:

> Alan Garrison <agarris@voyager.net> writes:
>
> > [ot]  Is it just me, or is it pretty sorry that there is
> > this much GLLUG traffic late on a Saturday night??? :)  *duck*
>
> Well, geez, it's only a few minutes until Red Green comes on, and
> then there's Robot Wars.  If I went out tonight then there's a
> good chance I'd miss them.  Couldn't have that... :-)

Perhaps someone could donate a place where us GLLUG'ers could
meet and do stuff during this time period... :)  Of course,
my 11:00pm activity differs from this "Robot Wars" thing (I
generally tune to 106.1fm to the "House Of Hair".  :)
But that's just me...

> (It's too bad that pretty girl that I went sailing with a while
> ago flew back to Texas for a week or so...)

The Lone Brain-Cell State?  *duck, running from Republicans*

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."