OT, But interesting

Tim Schmidt computer_holic@hotmail.com
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 02:11:58 GMT

I vote to kill this hread for now, I'll explain everything in detail at the
meeting after next.  I will start from the ground up and explain everything.
  It'll be a lot more straight-forward and clear than this discussion has
been.  I think I'll also cover some of the most important chipsets for the
PC since they are such an important aspect of which CPU you're considdering.

I'm thinking I'll cut out all the history crap, focus on a presentation on
what's at the core of the moder microprocessor, what makes it tick
(including the G4) and where we're going.  Sound good?

--Tim