Next GLLUG meeting: *Probably* Sunday, Aug 27

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 21:30:19 -0400

Tim Schmidt:  If you think you will be available that
night, do you think you could do the microprocessor
presentation you mentioned a few days ago?  If Tim is
not available, we will need a topic.

Location will *probably* be Atmosphere Annealing, Inc
(not MLC).  6:00pm, usual time.  The particular weekend
isn't set in stone yet, so this day may move around.
If this is a bad night for anyone, please respond
(particularly Tim).

<MAJOR-NAG-MODE>
Ok, no mention of any Installfest stuff lately.  Once
again I will ask the question to the list:  Could
anyone set us up with a location or near MSU for an
Installfest, probably for a whole day on a Saturday?
I think our turnout would be much better if we could
get a location on/near MSU.  Of course, this is not a
requirement.  I still think an autumn Installfest
would be great, so if *anyone* has *any* ideas, please
post to the list!!!!  Please!!!
</MAJOR-NAG-MODE>

<MAJOR-AVOIDANCE-MODE>
I swear, any day now I'll get the nomination stuff
online.
</MAJOR-AVOIDANCE-MODE>

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."