Place for Install Fest.

Alan Garrison aeg@lbwl.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:58:33 -0400

I'm really only familiar with the MSU Union, so I
can't say if this would be a good place (as long as
there is enough room and electrical outlets, it
would probably be fine).  Please keep us informed.

>>> "Jeffrey A Utter" <utterjef@pilot.msu.edu> 08/10/00 09:47AM >>>
Possibly the MSU computer center.  I don't know what room we could use but I'll
bet we could get one.
I'd have to talk with Ed when he get's back.  Also other people to see what's
available.  If it sounds like this would be a good place to have it let me
know.  I'll start talking to people.

--Jeff U.

--http://nova.cl.msu.edu
"To bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real
fast and freak everybody out." - Jack Handy