SCSI support (fwd)

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:39:32 -0400 (EDT)

IIRC the module name is aha1540 or aha154x or aha15xx (lots of help
aren't i?).

cat /proc/dev/isa or whatever that file is and see if the machine is
recognizing the card.

>From what I remember, you have to disable plug n pray (support might be
better now). You have to disable the floppy interface on the card (i think
the 1542b was the one with the floppy controller.) This is all done with
the jumpers on the the card.

>From what I recall it was a little tricky, but this was still with the
1.xx series kernels.