question

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
15 Aug 2000 20:34:46 -0400

From: thedotcompeople@netsol.com
Subject: Confirmation of gllug.org renewal order
To: pfaffben@msu.edu
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:51:44 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Customer,

Congratulations! Your Web address (domain name) has been renewed
for an extended period.

We will be processing your order within the next 24-48 hours.  Renewal
of your domain name is effective on your current expiration date. *

Here is a summary of your order:

 * Domain Name:  gllug.org
 * Total:  70.00
 * Your FREE personalized T-shirt will be shipped to your Billing
 Contact in 4 to 6 weeks at the end of the promotion.

*Subject to receipt of complete and accurate information as requested in
your renewal registration order. If you have any questions, visit the FAQ
section of our Web site:
http://www.networksolutions.com/help/faq-tshirt.html

Be sure to visit our Web site and learn more about products, services and
free resources offered by Network Solutions:
http://www.networksolutions.com/catalog/

Building an e-commerce Web site?  Get a FREE Guide, "Securing Your Web
site for Business." Learn everything you need to know about encrypting
e-commerce transactions on your site.  Download your free Guide today at:
http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=w053908460003000

Thank you for renewing the registration of your domain name with Network
Solutions!

Sincerely,

Network Solutions, Inc.
the dot com people(tm)
"Because computer source code is an expressive means for the exchange
 of information and ideas about computer programming, we hold that it
 is protected by the First Amendment."
--Hon. Boyce F. Martin, Jr., for the 6th Circuit Court, Junger vs. Daley