question

Tim Schmidt computer_holic@hotmail.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 00:40:41 GMT

I would give $5 or more every time the domain had to be renewed for an
@gllug.org email addy.  Anything to get me off of Hotmail (bleh!).  I'll
bring some cash to the next meeting (wether or not I get an address).  I
guess it's up to the current/next sysadmin to determine if the e-mail
suggestion is feasable, and if it is, it's up to the president to determine
if it should be done.  Correct?

--Tim