Mozilla

basher584 basher584@usol.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:34:34 -0400

The memory footprint is huge though [1]!!
M16  >200MG
M17 >150MG
Net. 4.73  15-25MG

I noticed this when I accidentally put my case on my computer and my
memory died on me (I assume because it overheated).  I was left with
only 32MG and mozilla was so slow because it swapped so much.
Thankfully, my friend had some memory and I am know back to 96..  32 was
way to painful....

[1]  I used gtop..  if that's accurate - similar app loads - 96MG RAM
384MG Swap space.

Basher584