Last chance to whine/cheer the nomination RU13Z...

Alan Garrison aeg@lbwl.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:11:49 -0400

If there are no problems with our current rules,
we should start the process pretty soon (perhaps
starting Wednesday).

Also:  Our next GLLUG meeting is this weekend
(the 27th).  There is a chance (but just a chance)
that I won't be able to make it.  If Mark S. is
there, he could run the show.  If not, I'm sure
it will be total anarchy.

Also also:  The GLLUG pizza was great.  For those
that missed it, it was a lot of fun and hopefully
even more can make the next one (whenever that is,
nothing is scheduled right now).  You should have
seen it though, we got Pfaff so drunk he was
running around Pizza Hut screaming "Pascal Rules!"
and was passing around trial AOL cd's to all the
patrons....      (kidding of course)