Cable modems in Lansing (fwd)

Alan Garrison aeg@lbwl.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:37:39 -0400

Sure, but they usually don't estimate within two
months.  Given that it is Aug 22, and he said
October, maybe they mean it this time (which
probably translates to December, but who knows...)
I stoped caring about Media One a while ago.

"Alan Garrison" <aeg@lbwl.com> writes:

> >> It now looks like we will launch @Home in October.
>
> I KNEW IT!!!  Cable modem access would be here
> when I moved!  I swear I've said this before.
> Maybe AT&MediaOne were waiting for me to leave... :)

Oh, they've been saying "We'll roll out Technology X in six
months" for the last N years.  Pay no attention.  Telcos lie,
cable companies lie, and none of them give a damn.