Bash & Mounting CD-ROM

Alex Morris egore100@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:10:17 GMT

Can anyone confirm this?  It would suck horribly if you can't mount a
partition via "mount".

- Alex

----Original Message Follows----
I'm still learning, sloooowly, but one way to mount the partitions is by
logging on as root and doing a /stand/sysinstall which will allow you to
mount the partitions using the fdisk utility without hurting anyting
else.  Don't know about the other questions.

John