Bash & Mounting CD-ROM

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:33:28 -0400

mount /cdrom should work....

for the shell, do a 'chsh' - it does not look like the linux counterpart, but rather brings up something like:

#Changing user database information for drk.
Shell: /bin/tcsh
Full Name: drk
Office Location:
Office Phone:
Home Phone:
Other information:
~

just change the shell......

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 01:30:42PM +0000, Alex Morris spake: