FreeBSD 4.1 cd's and rides

Adam bsdx@looksharp.net
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 01:16:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, I got my 4 cd set in the mail the other day, is there anyone who
would like to get ahold of them thursday, friday, or any day after
(or via snail mail or network leech after noonish thursday)?  The first is
an install cd with some popular packages and the rest are mainly packages
if you dont like downloading.  I just thought I'd mention it if anyone
wants to play with it or make copies for others or whatever.  Alan said he
was going out of town so I decided to ask the group.  Cant wait to get
back to the meetings, I'm bored :)  I also plan to have a car at school
this year so I could give rides to people to the meetings.