Quick question

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:20:20 -0400

On Mon, Sep 29, 2036 at 05:24:10AM -0400, Mike Szumlinski wrote:

   I just switched from Redhat to Mandrake (not a big switch, mind
   you, but still) and I have scrapped GNOME because it was fairly
   memory hungry for just E all by itself. What I was wondering is
   what file managers are available other than xfs and what anyone
   else uses.

You might try using Gnome with WindowMaker or Sawfish... they are a
lot quicker from what I hear. (I would hate to see people scrap free
software!)

I'm not sure what you mean by file managers other than xfs, since xfs
is a font server.  Could you clearify?

Dennis