ADB mouse

Adam bsdx@looksharp.net
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:49:00 -0400 (EDT)

On 24 Aug 2000, Ben Pfaff wrote:
>Anyone want an all-black ADB-interface mouse with the NeXT logo
>on it?  I've had it for a couple of years now and never found a
>use for it.  (High "cool" factor though.)

The other week I was scrounging in the basement for stuff to put on Ebay
and I found my father's Fortran IV manual from 1964 :) Mentions UNIVAC and
Sperry Rand corp and stuff.  Might snag a few bucks on ebay but decided it
has way too much geek value to me to sell,  since it was my fathers. :)

ps.  anyone have a Commodore 64 they use/would use if they had a 5x faster
fast loader cartridge with machine language monitor?  Mine turned up the
day after I shipped off my last C64 and I want it to land in a good home.