SGML vs. XML

Ian Clemens clemens.ian@aeg1.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:26:26 -0400

I would definitely go with XML. XML has so much more current and future
potential. Our firm is doing some exciting stuff with Scalable Vector
Graphics (SVG) which is an XML 2-D graphics format. An XML document is a
kind of universal container, into which you can dump all kinds of content,
and make it seamless. Cool.

Ian Clemens
Anderson Economic Group
615 West Ionia