New Member

Harold Hunt Harold@compasstechnologies.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:35:23 -0500

I just subscribed to the GLLUG mailing list and I figured I'd announce
myself.

I attend MSU, majoring in Computational Math; actually, I've taken a year
off for programming, but I'm returning to campus in January.

I currently work on the Cygwin/XFree86 project, a port of XFree86 to Cygwin
on Windows.  Currently the project runs on Windows NT using the X server
sample implementation's framebuffer code... I am working on implementing the
graphics functions as direct calls to Windows GDI and DirectDraw functions
to enable faster graphics performance and support for Windows 9X.  Currently
I'm about 10% of the way to completion.  For more information, see
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/.

I also submit the occasional one-liner patch to Cygwin.

I've run Linux for five years and I currently have three Linux machines.

That's it for now...

Harold