TurboLinux Distro

Jeremy Paul Bowers bowersj2@pilot.msu.edu
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:18:27 -0500 (EST)

Michael Malinak, you said. . .
>Anyone use this?  It's Debian based, I know that much.
>Rumor has it that it's going to be installed in one of the CSE labs here at

Whose rumor? While I'd appreciate having UNIX-running machines that are easier
to use then those Solaris things (and I mean literally easier to use; I hate
the keyboards, I hate the mice, and I'm not too fond of the slothfulness
either), I find it hard to believe without some sort of substantiation.

Still... if they were to run Linux, Debian or some variant is probably what
they'd run...

- Jeremy Bowers  jerf@jerf.org  http://www.jerf.org -
- http://irights.editthispage.com :                 -
-   * Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Freedom *   -