LUG freebies from Caldera (fwd)

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:44:00 -0500 (EST)

Got this, just wondering if anyone is interested. =)  Let me know...

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG President				http://www.gllug.org
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
                -- Jules de Gaultier

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:58:54 -0700
From: Paul Hatch <phatch@caldera.com>
To: glowack2@pilot.msu.edu
Subject: LUG freebies from Caldera

Hello Edward,

I'd like to know if GLLUG would be interested in receiving free copies
of Caldera OpenLinux 2.3. These could be used at LinuxFests,
InstallFests or just as handouts at your meetings. The number of copies
sent would depend on group size, but it wouldn't be skimpy.

As part of the deal I would ask that you include a review of the product
in your group newsletter or something similar.

If you'd be interested, please email me back. I would send to your
postal address listed on our user group Web page
(http://www.calderasystems.com/support/usergroups/) unless I heard
otherwise.

Thanks,
Paul Hatch
LUG liaison for Caldera

 Paul Hatch
 Caldera Systems, Inc.
 phatch@caldera.com
 phone: 801.765.4999, ext. 5811  fax: 801.765.1313