DSL from www.telocity.com

Steven Collins admin@grumpybat.net
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:01:18 -0500

>It seems we have a cheep player in the DSL market around Lansing.
>www.telocity.com has DSL for cheep.
<snip>

yup. It's too bad they can't find their ass with both hands.
but the carrier they run through (Northpoint) seems to be right on the ball.
Signed up about 3 weeks ago and got them to come out as soon as my order was
processed. To my dismay the install was scheduled for Tuesday evening. I had
given up but they guy not only showed up in this crappy weather but he was
EARLY!

Now if I could just get Telocity to send my router to me...
sigh.

-steven
 www.grumpybat.net
 IPM DJ @ www.gothicindustrial.com
 ICQ=55173409
 AIM=path0gen machine
"Cogito Eggo Sum" - "I think, therefore I am a waffle"

Hu-Hwa Wu
Director of Information Systems and Technology
hu@cceng.com
Capital Consultants
725 Prudden Street
Lansing, MI  48906