CRON and SMTP

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:43:30 -0500

First:

If the bash shell automatically spits out the output, try this:

6,42 * * * *       /home/ak/stats > /dev/null

This will still send you errors, just not 'normal' output.

If you want to kill both (errors and 'normal'), do this:

6,42 * * * *       /home/ak/stats > /dev/null 2>&1

Second:

Not sure. Can you post any config files required for exim?

try something like :

6,42 * * * *       /home/ak/stats szumlins extolled: