my personal C coding standards

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
28 Dec 2000 21:36:21 -0500

that has been posted to comp.lang.c as well.

Hello everyone.  Over the last couple of days, inspired by a book
I was reading on program construction[1], I have written up a
list of the coding standards that I (mostly) use or (a few) plan
to use in future projects.  I've put them up on my webpage for
your inspection at
	http://www.msu.edu/~pfaffben/writings/index.html
Your comments are appreciated.

[1] _Code Complete_ by Steve McConnell.  An excellent book, even
if the author occasionally makes C mistakes; the code fragments
aren't essential to the text anyhow.
--
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.  At best he
is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not