script ok in IE & Opera - error in netscape

Vincent Russell Vatter vattervi@pilot.msu.edu
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:33:48 -0500 (EST)

Mike,

The form action is set to ""

I would guess that IE interprets this to mean the current document (so your
form works in IE), but Netscape does not make this assumption.

Try changning $php_info to $PHP_INFO as Mark suggests.

Vince

> Vincent Russell Vatter wrote:
> >
> > Mike,
> >
> > Could you email the list the actual HTML output (view source in Netscape).
My