I'm in hell. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:14:01 -0500 (EST)

Is your machine on a UPS or anything to protect against voltage spikes?
can you boot your machine normallly but only have it recognize 64megs?

I would seriously consider running a memory checker program on it a few
times. It sounds like it is being flaky. and linux is very particular
about having good memory.