GLLUG meeting: July 9, 6:00pm, at AAI...

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Tue, 04 Jul 2000 21:32:09 -0400

...although here is the deal.  I am now just starting my
introduction to Python+Tk document.  I know little about
Tk at the moment, so what I will end up with is a
short re-hash of the stuff I figured out recently.  Due
to my flaky health the past few weeks, I have not been
able to get as much done as I'd like to.  Although I
think I can get a basic document out, I will throw out
an offer for anyone who would like to cover another
topic, like a "half presentation".  Or perhaps we can
do something else like a "install xyz" demo.

Our past few Sunday night meetings have had light
attendance, so if you have any grand ideas, maybe
these would be better off on a Wed. meeting.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."