Port Problem

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:20:44 -0400 (EDT)

On 6 Jul 2000, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> "Alan Garrison" <aeg@lbwl.com> writes:
>
> > 	Gratuitous Emacs
> > 	references		0 pts (today)		0 pts
>
> Oh yeah, baby, no gratuitous Emacs references for me!
>
> > 	Refrains from TABs
> > 	in email messages	10 pts			0 pts
>
> `M-x untabify' rules!
>
> Oops...

Doh!  ROFL! =)  Unfortunately I still haven't gotten away from the Pine
built-in editor... =P I used to use emacs for email editing before I
switched to Pine, thinking of switching to vim in the near future to
improve my vi skillz since I get stuck using vi on servers all the
time.  The advantage of sticking with the built-in is that I can go up and
edit the subject and stuff really easy (ok, so that's a lame
excuse!).  *sigh* *sends message and edits preferences to use alternate
editor*

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services