Meeting results

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
09 Jul 2000 22:53:09 -0400

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}

Uh-oh.  Now look what you made me do\footnote{Except that
probably you didn't see it the first time, since it was on {\tt
comp.lang.c}\footnote{You know, \LaTeX{} footnotes don't make
much sense in articles read without a \LaTeX{}-aware MIME
MUA\footnote{And I hope that none such exist since it would be a
gaping security hole.} since their bodies are interspersed with
the running text anyway.}}

Adam \(<\)bsdx@looksharp.net\(>\) writes:

\begin{quote}