iso

Alan Garrison aeg@lbwl.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:12:55 -0400

If I can get a hold of the ISO, I'll burn anything for
anyone (either $1 per CD or you can give me blank
ones to use).  I just need the ISO first, but I have
no bandwidth for this.  :(  I either need a CD to
extract it off of first, or I can accept images on
DDS-[1|2|3] tapes.

>>> "Marcel Kunath" <kunathma@pilot.msu.edu> 07/10/00 06:49AM >>>
Hi,

just wondered if people are still burning iso's for minimal cost. I am in
search of SuSE 6.4 Evaluation iso to be burned on CD.

As I am the only one around probably using this one and have a decent
connection I downloaded it to my harddrive last night if it may make things
easier.

Thanks,

 Marcel Kunath