one more (I'm sorry)

Adam bsdx@looksharp.net
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 03:03:24 -0400 (EDT)

NameVirtualHost 209.207.135.148
# (have this once per ip with multiple hostnames

<VirtualHost 209.207.135.148:80>
ServerAdmin tom@musicfanatic.com
DocumentRoot /www/mf/html/news
ServerName news.musicfanatic.com
TransferLog /usr/logs/news.musicfanatic-new-access.log
ErrorLog /usr/logs/news.musicfanatic-new-error.log
<Directory />
AllowOverride Options AuthConfig
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

There you go, a working config (for me at least)