More server/router questions

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@pilot.msu.edu
Thu, 13 Jul 00 20:49:57 -0400

Okay, I have my linux machine running Apache as well as being a router
for my small personal network, so it has a real world IP. I recently got
myself an old Mac that I want to turn into a mail server for my domain
for the whole world to see. My question is this: Can I set up the Mac
with a 192.168.x.x IP behind the router and have the mail server behind
the router recieve mail to the real world IP and send out mail as well? I
may be a total idiot, but I could not get qmail or exim to work right for
me, and I had this Mac sitting around collecting dust.

-Mike

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB