More server/router questions

Paul Melson melson@scnc.holt.k12.mi.us
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:26:59 -0400

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 11:39:58PM -0400, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Want another?  I've got one.  Free!  With 14" color monitor,
> keyboard, mouse.  LC II, I think.

	That reminds me.  If other ppl are interested in
	getting an old Mac (or a baker's dozen of them)
	circa LC III, and maybe a few Centris systems,
	Holt Schools will be having its warehouse sale
	on July 24th (Monday) from 8am-3pm.  It will be
	at the district's warehouse which is located at
	2125 NE Delhi Rd. in Holt.

	The sale is open to the public.  Exactly what all
	will be in the sale has yet to be determined, but
	it may include 386/486 systems, 14" VGA/SVGA
	monitors, printers (probably lots of StyleWriters),
	and all of the cords & peripherals to go with them.
	If you're a regular at MSU salvage, you will want
	to come down and check it out.

PaulM

--
							melson@holt.k12.mi.us