Next meeting location?

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:09:04 -0400

Ben Pfaff wrote:

> I note that the homepage says that the next meeting is on
> Wednesday the 19th, 4 days from now, but that we don't have a
> location arranged.  Anyone have a place to offer?  We could
> always try the MSU Union again, or maybe a local restaurant, if
> there's nowhere else.  Anybody up for Bangkok House?  (I'm
> serious.)

I sent Roger and Mark an email asking about availability
this afternoon (yes, a little bit late in the week for this).
I'd say there is a 95% chance that Atmosphere Annealing
is available, so it will *probably* be there.

If people want a change of scenery, perhaps the next
Sunday meeting could be at a restraunt (assuming they'd
have us... :)

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."