[Fwd: Linux.com LUGs: Discussion about LUG events]

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:53:50 -0400

contact@gllug.org got this, someone may be interested:
(fixed column width/newlines using the lazy method)

kara@linux.com wrote:

Tonight there will be a discussion about running LUG
events on the weekly broadcast of "The LinuxShow". You can
listen to the broadcast from their site at
www.thelinuxshow.com. You're able to call in and
participate in the discussion, irc with members of the
show, or simply listen with real audio or icecast.

I will be a part of a panel with Dave McAllister to
discuss how you should put together a Linux event, and
what resources are available for LUGs to put together
events. Show starts at 8pm (CST) and this segment should
start around 8:30 or so.

If you're interested, I'll look forward to chatting
with you there :)

 Kara Pritchard
 LUGs.linux.com Project Manager
 kara@linux.com

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."