New Mac MP's and the Cube design

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:27:50 -0400 (EDT)

Apple  finally released G-4 450MHZ and 500MHZ dual processor machines
(starting at 2500) and the Cube which is a 8 inch computer inside a clear
case with a G-4 400 (1800) and doesnt have an internal fan.

New iMac colours and configurations which i believe have agp slots in
them and svga out.

All the G-4 towers come with Gigabit ethernet standard.

They also have a 350mhx g-3 tower for 799  and an iMac that will be
starting at 799.

an optical mouse and new 108-key keyboard are now
standard.

if you really want to get a better look at them
http://store.apple.com has them listed.

I just thought I would keep you guys up-to-date on the other side of the
fence..

Sean

PS the Cube does look sweet..