[OT] Anyone interested in....

Matt Fuerst fuerstma@msu.edu
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:18:40 -0400

Greetings,

I am sorry to be filling your box with what amounts to pretty much spam, but
I think that someone on the list may be interested in what I am offering...
Thanks, and I promise it won't happen again...

I have a somewhat exotic machine that I am interested in selling.

Silicon Graphics Indy
MIPS R4000 RISC CPU running at 100 MHz
64 Megabytes of RAM
1 GB Wide SCSI Hard Drive
Genuine SGI Keyboard and Mouse (3 button)
Fresh install of Irix OS 6.5 (please note that unlike all previous versions
of Irix, 6.5 includes all headers neccessary to load a compiler, and that
SGI now has compilers available for download from their web site)
SGI 20" Monitor - *slight green tint to the monitor*
XL-24 24-bit graphics (upgraded from XL-8 8-bit graphics)
Galileo Video Input/Output board installed - RCA Video in and out, IndyCam
video in
IndyCam video camera included
External SCSI 2X Sony CD-ROM with cable

the machine works. I mean it is a great, great machine. If you've always
wanted an SGI, here is your chance.

All the information you could ever want on Indy's is available here -
http://reputable.com/indytech.html

I am asking $350 or best offer. I live near MSU but work in Walled Lake, so
I could likely deliver the system if you are ready to buy to the greater Ann
Arbor area.

Don't be shy to ask me any questions. I also have many pictures of the unit
available, so let me know if you want them and i will love to send them to
you.

Thank you very much, and again, sorry for the disruption

Matt Fuerst
fuerstma@msu.edu