Attention GLLUG list lurkers and newbies!

Alan Garrison aeg@lbwl.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:19:22 -0400

(Just in case some people may decide to skip various
threads, I decided to re-post this block in it's own
email).

Would any lurkers and other newbies on the list who haven't
attended a meeting feel more comfortable showing up if we
had a full meeting dedicated to just Q&A stuff?  Every
meeting is really a newbie Q&A meeting, but (as Ben suggested)
we could have an entire meeting for this.  Please post
your thoughts.  I would simply get more people involved
with the meetings, or at least on the mailing list.