Mac and Linux

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:19:58 -0400 (EDT)

The Appletalk is really easy. grab the Netatalk RPM install it. (make sure
you have appletalk support compiled in your kernel and then edit the
/etc/atalk/atalkd.conf file and add:
eth0
eth1

restart the atalkd daemon('/etc/rc.d/init.d/atalkd restart')
and you should be sharing files.

Make sure you get the ASUN patch included that gives you TCP/IP access to
your box.. You can edit some of the files to become a zone etc. I can help
with that if you need it.

This is on redhat other distro's vary slightly. but its about the same
thing.

Sean