Browsers

Paul Melson melson@scnc.holt.k12.mi.us
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:42:17 -0400

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 10:44:31AM -0400, Edward Glowacki wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Sean wrote:
> > If there another browser available besides netscape that is robust and
> > supports java, that I can compile?
>
> Put down your crack pipe, put your hands behind your head, and step
> back slowly.  ;)  Sorry Charlie, for Linux right now Netscape is
> all there is.

	There's a Java-based browser that supports Java
	available called SkateBrowser that's written in
	Java and supports HTML 3, Java, and proxies.  I
	have never used it, but the screencap kinda looks
	like NetPositive for BeOS.  Might be worth a shot.

	http://members.xoom.com/apostle1.1/software.html

PaulM

--
							melson@holt.k12.mi.us